[tcb] Re: Bulli Gras! Urgent! Urgent! Urgent! Please let me know if anyone else is attending Bulli Gras! Updated.

  • From: Mark Sawyer <mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2007 08:39:42 -0800 (PST)

Your doing a great job keeping this all organized. Thank YOU!!!

Katrina <k.d.martin@xxxxxxx> wrote:  Katrina Martin wrote: Galveston State
park-Feb 9th &10th, $15 a night per site(2 buses per site),you have 72 hrs to
cancel. We have 10 reserved, this is how it works, if you cancel out after the
72 hours, you still have to pay because we will have to pay. So please remember
to let us know (Steve & Sharon 817 360-0678 or Dennis H.817 223-1312 ). If
there are any corrections let us know. Bring your VW beads from last year,
Ronnie is doing the delicious shrimp boil again-we'll be collecting $5 a person
to cover his cost- good deal, the number behind your name is how many want to
eat shrimp.

1.Shirley-1
2.Steve & Sharon-2
3.Duncan & Cindy-1
4.Paul-1
5.Mark & Emily-2
6.Jack Kirsch & Tina-2
7.Larry -1
8.Terry-1
9.Dan & Katrina-2
10.Mark Jenkins & Fam-2
11.Sammie & Beverly-1
12.Jumpin Joe & friend-2
13.Ronnie-1
14.Trey & Dee-2
15.Dennis & Claudia-2
16.Belinda & Randy-2
17.Mike E.-1
18.Mike & Carol-2
19.Brent B.-1
20.Denis D.-1
21.Todd,Lisa,& 2kids-3

If your name is not on this list, please let me know. I will put it on the list.
I need to call Denis Holbrook tomorrow(Monday) to give him a head count on
who's camping and who's eating Shrimp on Saturday afternoon.

Katrina & Dan Martin
71'bus "Homer"
http://web.mac.com/danandkatrinamartin