[tcb] Re: Bulli Gras!!! Urgent! Urgent! Urgent! Please let me know if anyone else is attending Bulli Gras!!!

  • From: Katrina Martin <k.d.martin@xxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 4 Feb 2007 20:53:27 -0600

On Feb 4, 2007, at 8:44 PM, Jumpin' Joe Barnett wrote:

Please change mine to 2.  Thanks!

On 2/4/07, Katrina Martin <k.d.martin@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Galveston State park-Feb 9th &10th, $15 a night per site(2 buses per site),you have 72 hrs to cancel. We have 10 reserved, this is how it works, if you cancel out after the 72 hours, you still have to pay because we will have to pay. So please remember to let us know (Steve & Sharon 817 360-0678 or Dennis H.817 223-1312 ). If there are any corrections let us know. Bring your VW beads from last year, Ronnie is doing the delicious shrimp boil again-we'll be collecting $5 a person to cover his cost- good deal, the number behind your name is how many want to eat shrimp.

1.Shirley-1
2.Steve & Sharon-2
3.Duncan & Cindy-1
4.Paul-1
5.Mark & Emily-2
6.Jack Kirsch & Tina-2
7.Larry -1
8.Terry-1
9.Dan & Katrina-2
10.Mark Jenkins & Fam-2
11.Sammie & Beverly-2
12.Jumpin Joe& friend -2
13.Ronnie-1
14.Trey & Dee-2
15.Dennis & Claudia-2
16.Belinda & Randy-2
17.Mike E.-1
18.Mike & Carol-2
19.Brent B.-1
20.Denis D.-1

I dug up some old emails, here's the list of people attending Bulli Gras. If your name is not on this list, please let me know. I will put it on the list. I need to call Denis Holbrook tomorrow(Monday) to give him a head count on who's camping and who's eating Shrimp on Saturday afternoon.

Katrina & Dan Martin
71'bus "Homer"
http://web.mac.com/danandkatrinamartin

Voted Time Magazines "Person Of The Year" for 2006!