[tcb] Re: Bulli Gras Events

  • From: Ronnie Hughes <fracdogii@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2007 08:36:01 -0800 (PST)

Not a bad idea though.  I can imagine some of the concoctions we could come up
with.  Let's see exhaust pipe brisket, road kill stew, some kind of criter pie
from Arkansas.........

Katrina <k.d.martin@xxxxxxx> wrote:  Ok the Iron Chef was just a joke. I am
making a small pot of stew on Saturday night., to go with red beans & rice and
cornbread. Bringing something sweet to eat also.

Katrina & Dan Martin
71'bus "Homer"
http://web.mac.com/danandkatrinamartin/

On Wednesday, February 07, 2007, at 07:15AM, "singlecabboy" wrote:
>Ronnie, I have a almost new didital camera ha
>hahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
>--- Ronnie Hughes wrote:
>
>> Okay just so I come prepared.
>>
>> Friday night - chili (or on your own) - bring
>> Pepto Bismo
>> Saturday AM - breakfast burritos
>> Saturday afternoon - shrimp
>> Saturday night - Iron Chef - bring Pepcid AC
>> Sunday AM - breakfast burritos
>> Sunday afternoon - bring sweat pants for ride home
>> since the levi's will be too tight after all the
>> above.
>>
>> I looked back in my mail and can't find what the
>> heck Iron Chef is and if I need to bring something
>> for it.
>>
>> Hopefully, Paul and I will be down on the Strand
>> lurking like last year.
>>
>> Can't wait, I was like a little kid last night
>> packing and unpacking the van.
>>
>> LessRon

>> Get your own web address.
>> Have a HUGE year through Yahoo! Small Business.
>

>Paul Smith
>www.23window.com/thezone
>
>T.C.B.
>H.B.B.