[tcb] Re: Bulli Gras

  • From: sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2015 15:33:14 -0800

That is Kurt Troeger's bus.  He just finished it recently.  And that is a nice
tent.  He will be at the Nac show and I think he is camping out at Mission
Tejas in the bus.

On Friday, February 13, 2015 1:10 PM, Biggestdaddyo
<dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Great Pics Sammie! Who owns that orange westy with the tent attached to the
side?  I would like to ask them about that tent and where they found it, cost,
etc.
James Oliver

On Monday, February 9, 2015 10:04 AM, whocanduncan <whocanduncan1@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Ditto!

Great shots, Sammie.

"You can't fool me, there is no sanity clause." Chico Marx