[tcb] Re: Bulli Gras

  • From: "Biggestdaddyo" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "biggestdaddyo@xxxxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: "tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2015 19:09:58 +0000 (UTC)

Great Pics Sammie! Who owns that orange westy with the tent attached to the
side?  I would like to ask them about that tent and where they found it, cost,
etc.James Oliver

     On Monday, February 9, 2015 10:04 AM, whocanduncan
<whocanduncan1@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

 Ditto!
Great shots, Sammie.

"You can't fool me, there is no sanity clause." Chico Marx

-------- Original message --------From: sammie smith Date:02/09/2015 9:33 AM
(GMT-06:00) To: Tcb Subject: [tcb] Bulli Gras
A great big thanks to Shirley for making this happen again.  Hope Terry got you
home ok Shirley.
For anyone who missed the photos on Shutterfly here is a link.
http://share.shutterfly.com/share/received/welcome.sfly?fid=7b8b5854c4fca2086276141d224b0f78&sid=1BYtWLdoyasti