[tcb] Re: Bulli Gras ?

  • From: Julie <julie.hey.ho.lets.go@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Jan 2010 15:36:30 -0600

No, yes, maybe, probably not.

Price depends on the number of Buses that show up and whether or not if have a State Park Pass.

We have 9 sites. I believe there will be about 18 Buses. So in theory most sites should have two Buses.

A site with one or two Buses is $25 a night. There is a extra $5 fee to have a third Bus on a site, so $30.

I assume everyone that shares a site will share the cost.

1 Bus on one site = $25 per night
2 Buses on one site= $12.50 per night
3 Buses on one site = $10 per night

There is also a per person fee of $5 per person per day. This fee is waived if you are a State Park Pass holder.

The site fees will be paid by me. When you arrive, come over to our camping area Loop 2 on the beach side and we will figure out which site will work best for you and then you go to the park office and tell them the site number and yada-yada and you pay them the per person fee.

Ultimately if you paid a $25 deposit and you share your site with someone else that paid a $25 deposit, then you and the person you are sharing with won't owe me anything. You will owe the park the $5 per person per day fee unless you have the pass.

I'm sorry I can't give you and exact cost. If people flake out, it gets pricier for those of us that do show up because there are less people to share the site fees with.

I hope that helps.

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 23, 2010, at 12:39 PM, singlecabboy <sealingwaxred@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Is the money we sent you  enough to be able to camp both nights?
Paul Smith

H.B.B
T.C.B
Transporters at the Point 7 October 8,9,and 10, 2010"Love all,trust a few,Do wrong to none"