[tcb] Re: Bulli Gras!

  • From: "w.wood" <evil.scientist.boo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Nov 2009 02:45:41 +0000

Then I have a couple of oddities..... 8-)

you're close.. Bilstein...

Now, when I was a kid we used one of those US bumper jacks... or tried to...
on a bus.

Three guess as to what happened to the bumper...

Why US car manufacturers made something like that is a mystery to me.  But a
lesson learned none the less.

"Take me and this thread to Havana."

On Wed, Nov 25, 2009 at 11:29 PM, sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

--