[tcb] Re: Bulli Gras!!!!!!!!!

  • From: Julie <julie.hey.ho.lets.go@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2009 16:19:30 -0600

Named after Arkansas Denis or Texas Dennis or just any ol' Dennis?

I think I can take Paypal, give me some time and I will figure out what email address I used or whatever it is that you'll need to pay me through Paypal.

Julie

Sent from my iPhone

On Nov 23, 2009, at 3:50 PM, j duncan <whocanduncan@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Huh! Cindy and I will bring a scarecrow that we will all decorate with beads and a funky hat. We'll him call Denis and Bulligras will be his first birthday. We'll celebrate every year after.

Do you accept Paypal Julie?

. . .he and Claudia might not be making it this year.