[tcb] Re: Brian's

  • From: "Will" <evil.scientist.boo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2009 17:34:57 -0400

You're right on that point.  Busses I passed on years ago look pretty good now.
 Unfortunately we'll never have the same aftermarket support like the guys out
there have with the shoebox chevys or the 30s fords either.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre
Denis wrote:

well, like I said yesterday, it doesn't matter what
they look like when you get them. Besides, how many splittys are out there
anymore? Murray looked pretty bad when I got him.

          From: j duncan
          &lt;whocanduncan@xxxxxxxxxxx>