[tcb] Re: Brian's

Kelly Brown, aka Metal Wizard:
http://www.metwiz.com/

Just a side note as to how cool this dude is.
I bout a pass. side outer and strengthener rocker from  him about 5
years ago.  He gave me a hand made latch plate with it.
When I finally got around to installing all the stuff, the latch plate
was completely wrong.
So, I call him 5 years later, and tell him that the plate is wrong and I
need to get a new one made.
He sends me a Gerson one in the mail for free.  Installed perfectly.
That dude is a a completely stand up guy.  So is Ronnie.