[tcb] Re: Brian AKA I am cool fred

Speakin' of Hershey stoppin', I found the master cyl
today, gonna take it by Doug's and see if he can
identify it...no numbers on it...
AND, my Road Dog is RUNNIN' again!
After a month of languishin' in my driveway, got the
new Doug built 1641 in 'er with MUCHO help and advice
from Will Wood (aka, Evilbus).  I swear the Road Dog
smiled when we cranked 'er up to break in the cam!  I
know I was SMILIN'!
~this thread is now returned to its rightful owners!

http://mail.yahoo.com