[tcb] Re: Brian AKA I am cool fred

  • From: "Brian Denning" <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 09 Mar 2006 18:35:24 -0600

well i jumped the gun by a day but on my ad but i got my head back and it will be drivable on saturday. i take it you saw the new samba ad. what do you think? especially i believe it is the next to the last sentence. :-) that and the fact that i mentioned it was seen in the back ground of hot vw's. freaking ha-lary-us and to top it off next weekend i am meeting a chick between here and memphis for her to look at it and possibly drive it home. if that happens then hershey will be running (yes dennis it is a chocolate of sorts) and hopefully hershey will be running and stopping intime for the classic if not there is a slight other plan up my sleeve.

From: Dan Martin <danandkatrinamartin@xxxxxxx>
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tcb] Re: Brian AKA I am cool fred
Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2006 18:18:28 -0600

I think the TIV may RUN!

On Mar 9, 2006, at 5:31 PM, Denis Dodson wrote:

Which bus? I think he has 3 or 4. One of them he can't manage to get it's ordinary type1 engine working, and then he's got a type4 that doesn't work and then somebody sent him a fuel injected somethingor other and he's gonna put a Megasquirt on another one, I think. They may all be the same bus, except one is the Fabulous, the world's most expensive non-running bus and then he has the Chocolate turd ( I think that's what he named it). I don't think that it runs either. I could be wrong, Nah.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Dan Martin" <danandkatrinamartin@xxxxxxx>
From: Dan Martin <danandkatrinamartin@xxxxxxx>
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tcb] Brian AKA I am cool fred
Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2006 16:33:05 -0600

Do you have something you want to get off your chest?

Dan & Katrina Martin
1971 VW Bus
H.B.B.
T.C.B.