[tcb] Re: Breaktime

  • From: Neil McGlothin <nbmdude@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2004 08:37:12 -0700 (PDT)

I can find Cooper lake!  What time do y'all want to
meet there?
Neil
--- RHughes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> Sounds good.
>
> I just got suckered into a meeting from 8 to 10 on
> Wednesday, but could
> leave after lunch.
>
> My wife would like to go, but we hate to leave two
> teenagers home alone for
> 5 days.  If she doesn't make this one, she will make
> some shows this fall (
> and there's plenty to choose from).
>
> I'm planning to go to Tony's on Saturday.  If you
> are there we can discuss
> when we can leave.
>
> RH
>

>                       Dan Martin
>

>                       <danandkatrinamart        To:
>      tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
>
>                       in@xxxxxxx>               cc:
>

>                       Sent by:
> Subject:  [tcb] Re: Breaktime
>
>                       tcb-bounce@freelis
>

>                       ts.org
>

>                       08/17/2004 09:34
>

>                       AM
>

>                       Please respond to
>

>                       tcb

> We are with you Ronnie, I think it will just be
> Yall, (your wife
> going?)Us and Mark anyway. I think Mark has the day
> off Wednesday, We
> can leave whenever. So I guess Neil could meet us at
> Cooper Lake. That
> would make it a much easier trip.
>

> On Aug 17, 2004, at 7:18 AM, RHughes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> wrote:
>

> > I was looking at the map last night and saw that
> there is a Texas State
> > Park along our route to Eureka Springs.  Cooper
> Lake is very near Hwy
> > 19
> > between Sulphur Springs and Paris.
> >
> > If anyone is interested in driving up to Cooper
> Lake Wednesday
> > afternoon
> > and camping, I'm game.  According to Yahoo Maps,
> it looks like it is
> > about
> > 230 miles from The Woodlands.  That's slightly
> less than halfway, but
> > may
> > be a good meeting spot.
> >
> > For those that need to leave later Wednesday night
> or early Thursday
> > morning, we could meet at the lake.  The lake is
> also right off Hwy 24,
> > that the Dallas & Ft. Worth folks may be taking to
> Eureka Springs.
> >
> > The Doctor's Creek Unit on Cooper Lake is between
> Hwy 19 and Hwy 24.
> > It's
> > $12 per night with water & elect.
> >
> > Ronnie
> >

> Dan & Katrina Martin
> 1971 VW Bus
> H.B.B.
> T.C.B.

=====
"The answer is never the answer. What's really interesting is the mystery. If
you seek the mystery instead of the answer, you'll always be seeking. I've
never seen anybody really find the answer-- they think they have, so they stop
thinking. But the job is to seek mystery, evoke mystery, plant a garden in
which strange plants grow and mysteries bloom. The need for mystery is greater
than the need for an answer."

-- Ken Kesey

http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail