[tcb] Re: Breaktime

Sounds good.

I just got suckered into a meeting from 8 to 10 on Wednesday, but could
leave after lunch.

My wife would like to go, but we hate to leave two teenagers home alone for
5 days.  If she doesn't make this one, she will make some shows this fall (
and there's plenty to choose from).

I'm planning to go to Tony's on Saturday.  If you are there we can discuss
when we can leave.

RH

                      Dan Martin

                      <danandkatrinamart        To:       tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

                      in@xxxxxxx>               cc:

                      Sent by:                  Subject:  [tcb] Re: Breaktime

                      tcb-bounce@freelis

                      ts.org

                      08/17/2004 09:34

                      AM

                      Please respond to

                      tcb

We are with you Ronnie, I think it will just be Yall, (your wife
going?)Us and Mark anyway. I think Mark has the day off Wednesday, We
can leave whenever. So I guess Neil could meet us at Cooper Lake. That
would make it a much easier trip.

On Aug 17, 2004, at 7:18 AM, RHughes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> I was looking at the map last night and saw that there is a Texas State
> Park along our route to Eureka Springs.  Cooper Lake is very near Hwy
> 19
> between Sulphur Springs and Paris.
>
> If anyone is interested in driving up to Cooper Lake Wednesday
> afternoon
> and camping, I'm game.  According to Yahoo Maps, it looks like it is
> about
> 230 miles from The Woodlands.  That's slightly less than halfway, but
> may
> be a good meeting spot.
>
> For those that need to leave later Wednesday night or early Thursday
> morning, we could meet at the lake.  The lake is also right off Hwy 24,
> that the Dallas & Ft. Worth folks may be taking to Eureka Springs.
>
> The Doctor's Creek Unit on Cooper Lake is between Hwy 19 and Hwy 24.
> It's
> $12 per night with water & elect.
>
> Ronnie

Dan & Katrina Martin