[tcb] Re: Bouncing in Reverse

  • From: Sammie Smith <slsmith@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2004 15:09:17 -0600

It's probably a bowden tube thing.  That's the first thing to suspect with
those symtoms.  Check for appropriate slack in bowden tube.  Manual tells
you how much, can't remember off of the top of my head, but it's about an
inch.  Without enough slack in the tube it will jump in reverse and in
first also.
Sammie Smith