[tcb] Boston Bob

  • From: "Trey Jung" <treyjung@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2008 08:57:16 -0500

Boston Bob passed away this week from Cancer - he built the 1600 DP that I just
installed in NewDee - I knew he was sick - I didn't know how bad. He knew
engines. Something he shared with me was that the Zamboni (the Ice Ring and
Hockey machines that resurface the ice) run 1600 engines on a jeep chassis and
he came up with cutting the heads so that they would run cooler and last longer
than one season. The Boston Bruins were getting close to 4 years with one of
his engines.

He will be missed -

Trey