[tcb] Re: Boerne and S.A. - Thanks from VOSA!

  • From: a riggs <redvan71@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2005 06:39:45 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks for reminding me, Sammie - You mentioned at the show how you had
arrived. And then the return - in a BAJA, no less! Beverly must think VERY
highly of you (or VWs...)

As I recall, the gentleman that won the long distance award drove a
watercooled, so I'm not sure that really counts...

What I am sure of is how much we appreciate you - and everyone else -
coming to our show and making it a success.

Thanks again!

allan

http://mail.yahoo.com