[tcb] Re: Bodean is PROUD to Present AirCoolerPaloozaIII!

  • From: singlecabboy <sealingwaxred@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2007 22:23:03 -0700 (PDT)

Hopefully I will be able to make it.. Mr. Prezidente,
Thanx for keeping it alive.
--- angii pender <ang_is_@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

---------------------------------

I a, so there !! and I do believe Natt will be able to
make it this year as well !! WOOOOOHOOOOO!!!

Reiki Blessings,

angii

---------------------------------
From: Neil McGlothin <nbmdude@xxxxxxxxx>
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tcb] Bodean is PROUD to Present
AirCoolerPaloozaIII!
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2007 08:14:50 -0700 (PDT)
>"Where: Glen Rose Camp and Fish, Glen Rose ,Texas
>When: September 21-23,2007
>Why: Because its the time for all the Chapters to get
>together and Camp,party, Swim,Party,Canoe,Party,
start
>a fire, party, DRINK A BEER, party,oh! By the way did
>I say Party.
>Details: Electic and water outlets on camper sites, 2
>minute walk to the Brazos river, bathrooms with
>showers, 20 bucks per vehicle each night, plenty of
>space to put up tents, canoe trips or just tube down
>the river. Lets all get together and make this
happen!

>Last year was do BOMB! Dan, Kat, Mark(s), Paul...you
>guys up fer it?

>Park yourself in front of a world of choices in
alternative vehicles. Visit the Yahoo! Auto Green
Center.
>http://autos.yahoo.com/green_center/

 Local listings, incredible imagery, and driving
directions - all in one place!

Paul Smith
www.23window.com/thezone

T.C.B.