[tcb] Re: Bodean (Jerry) Fund

Can you provide a USPS address and appropriate payee for a check for those of
us who refuse to use Paypal?

--- On Tue, 9/1/09, wuzmop@xxxxxxx <wuzmop@xxxxxxx> wrote:

From: wuzmop@xxxxxxx <wuzmop@xxxxxxx>
Subject: [tcb] Bodean (Jerry) Fund
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tuesday, September 1, 2009, 7:20 AM

As you know, his mom passed away last week, which left him with some
substantial funeral costs. The church and other family have paid for some, but
he is responsible for about 50%.

Every little bit helps, anybody who wishes to contribute to help a brother out
can do so via Paypal at wuzmop@xxxxxxxx Put Bodean in the comments.

You can also snail mail it to me, email me for an addy.

I'd prefer not to collect cash at meetings, but if that's the only way you're
comfortable with I can make an exception for that.

Even if it's just $1, he could really use the help.

FYI, he seems to be doing better now that it's over.