[tcb] Re: Blue Bus T@P fund raiser

  • From: "Julie Maroney" <julie.hey.ho.lets.go@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2007 18:10:55 -0500

Chuck, you are very courageous to invite people to go so wild on your
bus but spray paint?  Will it look good in the end?  Check out my '71.
http://picasaweb.google.com/julie.hey.ho.lets.go/Donner
It is only painted with those cheap little bottles of paint that you
can get at Hobby Lobby or Michael's or MJ Designs. (This only works on
old dull paint not on shiny stuff.)  I think they cost like $.68.  For
detail work paint pens work but they are pricier.  I don't have any
sealer or anything else on it to protect it.  After all this crazy
rain this year my roof needs some re-doing but other than that it
stays on pretty well.  People constantly take pictures of my bus.  I
sometimes think about attaching an envelope to the bus so that people
could donate a nickel or 2 for a picture and I could give the proceeds
to my favorite charity but you could make Blue Bus your favorite
charity.
Julie