[tcb] Blue Bus T@P fund raiser

As some of you may or may not Know The Blue Bus that was sold to me for
fireworks and peanuts is not in real good shape.Blue bus is mostly
RUST,BONDO,CRACKS,& HOLES !!!!.  As a contribution to the fund raiser I am
asking everyone to bring a can or cans of spray paint.To be sold to anyone that
wishes to help paint Blue Bus.Used old cans any color,designs. Murals
autographs what ever you or someone else wants to paint.$1.00 per can of
whatever felt paint is there. Magic marker autographs or designs for only $0.50.
  Of course this can only be done with the approval of Mr.Smith
I don't know what to expect for the number of painters.We'll paint till we run
out of paint or painters.
  Hit up your buddies for their old spray paint.It's for a good cause!

Good Idea,Bad Idea let me know.
ole blue