[tcb] Re: Bleeding Brakes (nipple size?)

  • From: "Brian Denning" <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 06 Jul 2007 12:03:29 -0500

on later fatties the early ones have to have the nut off.

From: "Lonnie Bergman" <bergmanfamily@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [tcb] Re: Bleeding Brakes (nipple size?)
Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2007 12:02:35 -0500

On Phat Chicks you don't have to take the big 46mm nut off!!! The drum will
come off with out taking the hub off. There are two small bolts on the face
of the drum, its been a while since I did mine, but I think you can take
these out then use longer bolts as a puller to push the drum off the hub.
Unless they screw into the hub.

  _____