From: vw1971 <treyjung@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, July 06, 2007 9:04 AM
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tcb] Re: Bleeding Brakes (nipple size?)

I'm trying to adjust the rear brakes and I wanted to take a look at the shoes
and brake cylinders first but I've been whacking at the 46mm nut with no luck
for the last 30 minutes....I wonder if I could apply some PB Blaster on the nut
to help loosen it....

I got the vice grips .......

On 7/6/07, sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx > wrote:
I thought the same thing.  I didn't even know he was on the list.  Just takes
an interesting subject I guess to bring him out in the open,

Will <evilscientistboo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Larry? Where have you been?