[tcb] Re: BilliGras Meals?

  • From: "Jumpin' Joe Barnett" <captainotto@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2007 09:35:29 -0600

I can bring peanut butter, hell, I'll even bring crunchy!! :)

On 1/11/07, Mark Sawyer <mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

We don't say Leeks around old VW's

*Denis Dodson <coocoo@xxxxxxx>* wrote:

You guys always crack me up: "I'll bring the pickles", give me a break.
Aside from me , who is lucky to show up with a fork (and if you don't
believe me, ask Kat about we showing up with NOTHING) all of you people
carry enough food and beverage for Post War Berlin. If a hurricane hit while
we were on Galveston Island the TV news 'copter would be takng footage of
the overfed people taking a nap.

Everybody should just impress the crap out of Duncan and show up with more
food and stuff to cook it on than he could deal with. Just remember that
there are freakin' vegetariums and health nuts among us, so bring peanut
butter and junk like that. Hell. we could have a freakin' Iron Chef thing
involving leeks, or something. Or avacados.