[tcb] Re: Big Bend Bus Bash!!!!

  • From: Julie <julie.hey.ho.lets.go@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 2 Jul 2011 22:54:42 -0600

I am so really in Taos!  Right this moment I am looking at the stars thru the
sunroof on my very cleverly designed and comfortable bed in Blitzen.  (Don't
worry, no holes were drilled in the process of installing the bed, it can be
broken down and removed in less than a minute.)

I am getting a good lesson on how carbs can perhaps use different jets when
exploring mountains.  I am worried that I will fowl the plugs but  I do have a
fresh set with me.