[tcb] Re: Big Bend Bus Bash!!!!

  • From: sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 2 Jul 2011 16:24:03 -0700 (PDT)

Well, I am with you James.  Mentioned it to Julie, but she built her bus to
drive.  But I have been all over Big Bend National Park and the surrounding
area.  No way am I taking a freshly restored 21 or 23 window bus there.  Nor
any other nice split window for that matter.

From: Gerald Livingston <gerald.tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thursday, June 30, 2011, 8:49 PM

Well, if it's anything like Shasta you don't actually NEED a cliff
to have fun ...

http://texasvolksbus.org/Britts_flight.avi

Note that he never even stopped to clean his shorts.

G2

On Thu, 30 Jun 2011 15:56:10 -0700 (PDT)