[tcb] Re: Bay gas tank into Split Bus

  • From: Neil McGlothin <nbmdude@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2004 07:30:31 -0800 (PST)

I had an old redneck in Mississippi tell me the same
thing at a gas station around 03:00 in the morning...I
was fillin' up, he walked by, scratchin' his jaw,
lookin' the Road Dog over and said, "Damn, thats the
ugliest thang I ever did see!".
Then the slowly sauntered off...b/4 I could tell him
HE was the ugliest thang I ever did see.  He wuz, too!
No tooth, slack jawed old dude!

--- singlecabboy <sealingwaxred@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Gatta tell this Jacj in the Crack story ,When we
> first
> got the SC ,it was intended to be a nice driver
> ,Well
> I drove it for a while in it's house painters cream
> and chest rust brown ,It was 20 degrees out and I
> was
> wearing a snowmobile suit to sorta keep warm ,I
> drive
> up to the Jack n the Crack speaker and order my
> usual
> 10 tacos , pull up to the pay window and the girl
> say
> "That is the ugliest thing I have ever seen " I
> didn't
> even respond ,I slid the window shut and drove off
> with her still holdind a bag of tacos.
>
> =====
> Paul Smith
> www.23window.com/thezone
> H.B.B
> T.C.B.

=====
"The answer is never the answer. What's really interesting is the mystery. If
you seek the mystery instead of the answer, you'll always be seeking. I've
never seen anybody really find the answer-- they think they have, so they stop
thinking. But the job is to seek mystery, evoke mystery, plant a garden in
which strange plants grow and mysteries bloom. The need for mystery is greater
than the need for an answer."

-- Ken Kesey

Check out the new Yahoo! Front Page.
www.yahoo.com