[tcb] Re: Bay front carpet

  • From: "Brian Denning" <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2007 20:12:00 -0500

to bad i put hardwood in mine, if i hadn't i would of been interested. unless it comes with the peices that go over the fender wells then i will take it.

From: wuzmop@xxxxxxx
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tcb] Bay front carpet
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2007 18:19:10 -0400

I have a brown front carpet piece taht is brand new, with a double padded heel area. It's from CIP1, it was supposed to be for a splitty, but it's not. I paid about $70 for it shipped, $55 if anybody here wants it. I can take it to Fburg if I know you want it before I leave in the morning.

Don?t quit your job ? Take Classes Online and Earn your Degree in 1 year. Start Today! http://www.classesusa.com/clickcount.cfm?id=866146&goto=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.classesusa.com%2Ffeaturedschools%2Fonlinedegreesmp%2Fform-dyn1.html%3Fsplovr%3D866144