From: Mark Sawyer <mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2007 09:09:01
To:tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tcb] Re: Bay Parts.              July 4 2007. Get ready.

Good luck and don't break any speed records.

Peter Albarian <pcalbar@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote: Hey Sammie,
Do you mean to tell me you've never accidentally gotten Bay parts that came
with a bunch of Split-Bus parts? The thing I don't know is why they got put
away and not sold right away. I actually recently sold a bay jack that was
mistakenly put away as well. Cleaning up is cleaning up, so I'm hoping someone
on TCB could use them.

On another note that is VW and not Bus related, most of you probably saw the
response I sent to Sharon over the weekend about my wife Caren wanting a cute
convertible Beetle. In case any of you are interested, we came to an agreement
on a nice 7 year old restoration with less than 1000 miles on it since the
work. It's a 1964 with all matching numbers from front to back, and Caren is
actually getting excited. I went through the fact finding process over the
phone and E-mail for 1 1/2 weeks, because the seller was learning a lot about
his car that he didn't know and I wanted to.
I will be flying up to Chicago, meet Caren's brother, and drive ~2 hours east
to pick it up in Indiana. Then I'll be pulling a Will Wood and drive it back. I
will be checking a piece of luggage that has tools and extra minor repair parts
just in case, and then I'll have TCB friends if I need them once I make it to
OK. I haven't owned a Beetle in over 7 years, but am pretty stoked that my wife
want an old VW.
I'll plan to keep y'all posted along the way if you want me to. I'll be heading
south on Friday, 7/27 and expect to arrive home on 7/28 with good VW Karma on
my side.
Have a great week,
Peter

BlackBerry service provided by Nextel