[tcb] Re: Bay Parts. July 4 2007. Get ready.

  • From: "Peter Albarian" <pcalbar@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2007 16:04:36 +0000

Yes, but mine only includes one accidental Bay that someone dumped on my
property in PA when I still lived there.  Once I sold the propain tank to a
local friend who needed it, a guy in Atlanta came up and took it away for parts
for his camper.
That's my story and I'm sticking to it,
Peter
PS
Will, how's that planning going for the TCB Barndoor contingent?

BlackBerry service provided by Nextel