[tcb] Re: Barn Door

  • From: "Will" <evil.scientist.boo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2009 09:51:33 -0400

That's what we're hoping.  Right now the industrial belt along the Delaware
River reminds me of Houston for some reason..

But I needed a weekend away so I decided to take the wife along too.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre
sammie smith wrote:

Vermont should be beautiful just about now.

From: atx &lt;atx_bus@xxxxxxxxx>
To: "tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" &lt;tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thursday, October 22, 2009, 5:56 PM
Good looking bus.  I'd
never seen it until now.  Good luck Will!

Jeff
sent via iPhone

On Oct 22, 2009, at 5:03 PM, sammie smith &lt;bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Well, Will said he
was gonna do it but I didn't believe him.
http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=862689

--
My Email Moniker
http://www.findinternettv.com/Video,item,1570570433.aspx