[tcb] Re: Barn Door

  • From: Mark Sawyer <mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2007 07:41:50 -0700 (PDT)

Where do I sign up??

sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:  Dearest Honorable Ladies
and Gentlemen I am begging your most foregiveness for my most dearest huband
has met an untimely death in an air accident leaving me the sole disposer of
his estate consisting of twelve (12) 1950 to 1955 VW buses Samba an each
awaiting your help to be transported to US of America and needs your utmost
assistance which will consist of you receiving 1/2 (6) of these buses for your
services which only requires you to do nothing but letting me use your name as
contact for importer of these items from the country of Sambitieter to US of
America but please to show good faith on your part please respond to this
correspondence by return e-mail giving me your banco account # to where to
deposit funds, address to where to ship buses, your social security #,
birthdate, mother's maiden name,list of VWs currently owned with title numbers
and other such data you may feel important to get these buses delivered to
 your house in US of America.  Please begging your forgiveness as my fatherless
children need to get out of country as soon as possible and need funds from
sale of my half of busses in US.