[tcb] Barn Door

  • From: sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2007 07:33:49 -0700 (PDT)

Dearest Honorable Ladies and Gentlemen I am begging your most foregiveness for
my most dearest huband has met an untimely death in an air accident leaving me
the sole disposer of his estate consisting of twelve (12) 1950 to 1955 VW buses
Samba an each awaiting your help to be transported to US of America and needs
your utmost assistance which will consist of you receiving 1/2 (6) of these
buses for your services which only requires you to do nothing but letting me
use your name as contact for importer of these items from the country of
Sambitieter to US of America but please to show good faith on your part please
respond to this correspondence by return e-mail giving me your banco account #
to where to deposit funds, address to where to ship buses, your social security
#, birthdate, mother's maiden name,list of VWs currently owned with title
numbers and other such data you may feel important to get these buses delivered
to your house in US of America.  Please begging your
 forgiveness as my fatherless children need to get out of country as soon as
possible and need funds from sale of my half of busses in US.