[tcb] Re: Banner ads on theSamba( my only post on the subject)

  • From: singlecabboy <sealingwaxred@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2007 18:33:32 -0700 (PDT)

As I set here looking at a NOS 1999 bugtoberfest T SHIRT   and there have been
t shirts and vw events every year since 1999 on the secound Saturday week end
of October , That's the bottom line Us a Boerne have stayed consist of the
years , ours then theres ,... gives you something to look forward to every year
at the same time. I don't keep anyone from leaving or doing what ever they want
to do . .They put there date on top of The Classic , just like they did us all
Ennis did was look at the first day of the event.. then changed after ther
figured out what happened . Funny thing is any show that they have thrown
theirs on top of , the other show out drew them almost 2 to one .. so what or
they trying to prove.. My deal has nuthing to do with Ennis till someone brings
it up . Then I haf to pull the string out of my chest and tell people , why are
you asking me about Ennis I have nuthing to do with how they treat the other
shows , If it ever gets real bad like it did with the
 bugtoberfest show on the same date and the north houston club on the
Bugtoberfest date , there date is on the 14th also , by the way i was a member
for areal long time and the crapped on my head .. heard they haven't done that
well on that dat.. they had had there show in Augast for years with great
success .. but they just had to pick the 2nd weekend in Oct ... Go figure. ..
bottom line is ... if it gets to be a hassel to put on the camp out I will go
away like  the hoola hoop did , See I like doing what I do , I think a strong
majority  of the attendees do .. I think Dennis is going with me to BANTTA  he
told me they do their awards deal on Sat, night . I have plans for that ..maybe
next year if there is a next year , No I don't like competion between shows ,
kinda funny Ennis is always one of the compeditors ... We have 42 paid entrys
..Some of the ones that are asking about things arn't on that list yet ..
Bottom line.. There will be a Vw Bus Campout on the secound
 weekend of Oct 2007 , hop ya'll can make it , If anyone wants their 15.00 back
contact me off list for refunds.. I will still send your badge ,no questions
ask .  Peace

sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  Paul: I hate to bring this up since I know what a lot of people on the list
think of Ennis, but have we given any thought to an agenda that would allow
people to leave like early Sunday morning to go to Ennis which is on Sunday the
14th?

singlecabboy <sealingwaxred@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:   12:00 midnight West Coast time
, a banner ad for T@P4  will run on the Samba for two months . Hope it helps ,
maybe we can get some of those ferinors to come to our little camp out? Pass
the word . The lake is still way up ... but we still have the ball park , they
have more hook ups now  because of the BBQ cook off they have each year.

          Paul Smith
  www.23window.com/thezone
  T@P4 October 12,13, 14th
  Praise The Lowered