[tcb] Re: Badges? We Don't need no stinking badges!

  • From: "Fred McDonald" <texasbluebus@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2005 17:05:32 -0500

We don't need no stinkin badges!
----- Original Message ----- From: "jumpinjoe" <jumpinjoe@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, August 15, 2005 9:24 AM
Subject: [tcb] Re: Badges? We Don't need no stinking badges!

I always carry my badge..

http://www.jumpinjoebarnett.com

From: "Denis Dodson" <coocoo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2005 09:05:46 -0500

Last night Jan asked me what if a bunch of people we don't know
show up here for the party and trash the place. That's when I signed you all up for Security!

I told her that some e-mailers had thought that they can camp out
here every night during the show and that I told them no, that Saturday morning they had to leave, but that MY FRIENDS, basically all of the TCBers, could stay. That's because, even if I am spending the night at ES I can trust you guys to watch out for my house and stuff.

So, I just extended that idea to making you all deputies. Raise
your right hand and repeat after me. "I (state your name) do solemnly swear or confirm that I will watch over Denis and Jan's house and stuff and will not let anybody break anything or fall off the cliff or light themselves on fire no matter how funny it is. And to party as long as we can stand, one unruly crowd, under our busses sometimes, with liberties and just us and all. Amen.

You can put your hands down now.

And no power trips. Keep the snake killer in the vanagon.

Sent via the EV1 webmail system at mail.ev1.net