[tcb] Re: BUS ,BEST OF SHOW IN BAYTOWN

  • From: singlecabboy <sealingwaxred@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 20 May 2007 22:25:13 -0700 (PDT)

I took a picture from the front looking up through the
sun roof and sky lights .. from the front, the seats
and steering wheel got in the way ... but I think it's
21 windows.. It has the most beautiful steering wheel
I have ever seen .. It's green tinted that matches the
paint .. probably all of them are like that but this
one really stood out.
--- sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Darn Paul:  Didn't you count the windows?  Tim's a
> good guy.  Glad to see he has joined the bus crowd,
> though he has been driving a "driver" double cab for
> a few years.
>
> singlecabboy <sealingwaxred@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Tim Drachinburg won best of show with his 21 or 23
> window at the Monument show .. Looked like it rolled
> right off the show room floor...Rumor has it he
> traded
> a 51 slit window bug driver for it .. It is sweet.
>
> Paul Smith
> www.23window.com/thezone
>
> T.C.B.
> H.B.B.