[tcb] Re: BDby

  • From: sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2007 14:30:39 -0700 (PDT)

Man, I've never known anything to be posted on the Samba at high prices by a
knowledgeable owner hoping someone new to the hobby and clueless comes along.
It's up to us good guys to keep em straight where possible.

  Peter Albarian <pcalbar@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  Thanks Sammie,
With this whole BD hunt, I've learned a lot about the Buses, people, and so
much history about both. The owner of this Bus screwed a good friend of mine to
buy this Bus, and now is someone to beware of in the BD world. This particular
Bus has some well known body issues that make it worth under $20k right now.
The owner knows it and hopes someone clueless comes along.
Peter

BlackBerry service provided by Nextel