[tcb] Re: BAY's (and a Wedge) at the BAY

  • From: Mark Sawyer <mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2004 18:49:59 -0800 (PST)

Sound good to me. I also have a propane tree that goes on a tank off of my
grill. we can put a light on top of it and hook the stoves up to it as well. I
will bring the fire pit so we can to the steaks and after dinner have a fire to
stay warm by. I am gonig to have to do some digging to find all of the
primitive camping gear. I might even bring a portable generator if anyone
thinks we will need it. Let me know what might be needed and I will see what I
can come up with.---Later

Dan Martin <danandkatrinamartin@xxxxxxx> wrote:
We looked at the 10 day forecast, we called the park. It is looking
GREAT for camping at Fort Travis Friday and Saturday December 3rd and
4th. There is plenty of room for camping and none of the 6 cabanas are
reserved as of today. There is a little hotel right outside the park
for those ill prepared to camp at the beach. We will do our breakfast
burritos Saturday morning and steaks and baked potatoes Saturday
night. They do not allow ground fires. Mark can you bring the Old Smoky
for fire ring? I will bring some SMALL fire wood, if we each bring a
bundle of wood we will have plenty. The weather channel is guessing
lows of 51. We can decide when we leave and how we get there as it gets
closer.
Dan & Katrina Martin
1971 VW Bus
H.B.B.