[tcb] Re: Austin to Fredericksburg?

  • From: "Gerald V. Livingston II" <gerald.tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2008 13:09:36 -0500

Austin is like Houston, depends on where you start from. If you're starting from around Del Valle Where my uncle lives it's about 80 miles. From up closer to Round Rock it's closer to 100 miles. From the Sunset Valley area it's closer to 70 miles.

Depending on where you start it can take over an hour just to get from one side of Austin to the other.

Eric Woodall wrote:
Damn, I thought it was less than 1 hour.

1 hour 42 minutes from Wells Branch (north austin).

Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2008 10:02:29 -0500
From: eric@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tcb] Austin to Fredericksburg?

Does anybody know approximately how long it would take to drive from
Austin the Texas Classic?
We are going to be in the Austin area next weekend and might be able to
stop by for a while and say hi and what not.
It's hard to believe that the last time we camped in the bus was 1
year ago!