[tcb] Re: Austin bicycle shop(Fri. ,no bust content)

  • From: "Eric Woodall" <eric@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2007 10:44:44 -0500 (CDT)

Where is bucks located?  Aren't they on the south side somewhere?

By the way, if any Houston people need any kind of mountain bike work done
I am pretty much outfitted now.  I recently had an old german machinist at
work make me a pretty sweet work stand for bikes.
Recently put on some of those teflon shifter cables.  nice.