[tcb] Re: Anyone going to the Eureka Springs show?

  • From: Neil the VWDUDE <nbmdude@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2007 12:55:54 -0700 (PDT)

Doesn't look like Elizabeth & I'll make it this
year...Would love to, but not lookin' good...

--- Brian Denning <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> i'll be there, probably camping at the koa...anyone
> who wants to camp there
> is welcome at my spot. no offense denis but it's a
> helluva lot closer to
> eureka than beartrap road.
>

> >From: vw1971 <treyjung@xxxxxxxxx>
> >To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> >Subject: [tcb] Anyone going to the Eureka Springs
> show?
> >Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2007 14:27:47 -0500

> Don't get caught with egg on your face. Play
> Chicktionary!

http://club.live.com/chicktionary.aspx?icid=chick_hotmailtextlink2

"You've got to love livin', baby, 'cause dyin' is a pain in the ass!"

-- Frank Sinatra

Choose the right car based on your needs.  Check out Yahoo! Autos new Car
Finder tool.
http://autos.yahoo.com/carfinder/