[tcb] Re: Any Vanagon owners reseal their gas tank recenlty?

  • From: Eric Woodall <eric@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 06 May 2009 13:11:02 -0500

I don't think it is.
I unhooked the O2 sensor a couple of days ago while it was idling badly
and it started to run very smooth.
Unhooking the O2 sensor, from what I gather puts the ECU into enrichment
mode.
Since it smothed out, I figured a faulty O2 sensor is the culprit.
I ordered a Bosch unit.  It should be here on Monday.