[tcb] Re: Another date besides the 4th of July

I'd pick anythang I'd have to fer a trip out thar!
Heck fire, I'd pick noses!  'Course it'd be tough
'cause I'd be wearin' welder's gloves!
This is the trip of a lifetime for us!
All expenses paid, flight, cruise ship, extra
excursions (35MPH zipline down a mountain, over
rivers, valleys and waterfalls is one...)
Ahhhh cain't wait!

http://mail.yahoo.com