[tcb] Re: Another date besides the 4th of July

Couldn't do it this year but it would be a great time of year to visit the Ozarks and the gracious Dodsons. Next year onward?

From: "Denis Dodson" <coocoo@xxxxxxx>
To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [tcb] Another date besides the 4th of July
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2006 13:31:42 -0500

If we were to move Psychobilly into the Fall I would think that this next weekend would be the time. The leaves are thinking about changing, but haven't done much yet. Blues, Bikes and Barbeque is happening in Fayetteville, 300,000 people came last year. BB&B is moving to Oct 6 next year, so I guess it's dates float somewhat.

I don't know of any show conflicts.

How many of you would take the trip up here on the last weekend of September?