[tcb] Re: Another date besides the 4th of July

man neil you sure are rubbing in that hawaii trip. every other post is "we're going to hawaii" :-)

From: Neil McGlothin <nbmdude@xxxxxxxxx>
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tcb] Re: Another date besides the 4th of July
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2006 20:45:19 -0700 (PDT)

Not us...we'll be in Hawaii til the middle of Oct...

--- Denis Dodson <coocoo@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> If we were to move Psychobilly into the Fall I would
> think that this next weekend would be the time. The
> leaves are thinking about changing, but haven't done
> much yet. Blues, Bikes and Barbeque is happening in
> Fayetteville, 300,000 people came last year. BB&B is
> moving to Oct 6 next year, so I guess it's dates
> float somewhat.
>
> I don't know of any show conflicts.
>
> How many of you would take the trip up here on the
> last weekend of September?

"The answer is never the answer. What's really interesting is the mystery. If you seek the mystery instead of the answer, you'll always be seeking. I've never seen anybody really find the answer-- they think they have, so they stop thinking. But the job is to seek mystery, evoke mystery, plant a garden in which strange plants grow and mysteries bloom. The need for mystery is greater than the need for an answer."

-- Ken Kesey

http://mail.yahoo.com

Add fun gadgets and colorful themes to express yourself on Windows Live Spaces http://clk.atdmt.com/MSN/go/msnnkwsp0070000001msn/direct/01/?href=http://www.get.live.com/spaces/features