[tcb] Re: Another Brake question

  • From: atx <atx_bus@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2009 15:57:50 -0700 (PDT)

Murray is quick, and those Springdale elevations.  Sounds like a good idea.
Ever thought about disc brakes?
I need to find a pic of the 67 MC in a bus

Jeff

sent via iPhone

On Sep 16, 2009, at 4:58 PM, "Denis" <coocoo@xxxxxxx> wrote:

I plan on doing that soon. If I understand right, you have to weld in a small
piece of steel to mount the dual circuit master cylinder. That's all.