[tcb] Re: Annual Eureka Springs Statement Time

I am checking into making the trip.  Is this the event where the campsites are
judged?

Denis Dodson <coocoo@xxxxxxx> wrote:              Chuck called me this morning
and asked if I knew   how many busses would be coming up for the Eureka Springs
show. I told him that   almost everyone says that they are not coming, but that
many do   anyway.

  I predicted three or four from Texas.

  The only clear NO I have received has been from Julie Maroney. She's got 5
or 10 reasons, ranging from moving to New York or Tucson to having more kids or
  her bus doesn't have enough colors, etc. etc.

  Mark and Emily will have tickets for a Donnie and Marie reunion at Reliant
Stadium. Or Leo Sayer. Or The Knack.

  Eric and Amy will be having this same baby or another one by then.

  Peter never goes anywhere I go.

  Neal will be having a neck transplant.

  Gerald will have been swallowed up by the East Texas swamps and not   heard
from for years.

  The Real Fred will be at a YES convention in Youngstown, Ohio.

  Dan and Kat...who knows?

  I have not got time to sit here and think up all your excuses for you guys.
Come up with your own.

  So, it's time for the Annual I AM NOT GOING ALL THE WAY UP THERE   statement.

  Steve and Sharon will come. Paul will come. Sammie will come. I can't
remember if Allan and Sue will come, Sue does like that new Vanagon,   though.

  I also told him that we would not get very many   responses before Monday,
since I think everyone does this list thing at work.   (Don't worry, Mark, work
will come). Try to keep this thread still alive until   then.

  I have to go now. I am trying to figure how to put   the body on the walking
Godzilla lawn sprinkler. I am VERY   busy

Get the free Yahoo! toolbar and rest assured with the added security of spyware
protection.