[tcb] Re: Annual Eureka Springs Statement Time

  • From: "Brian Denning" <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2007 08:35:28 -0500

LOL i meant go home on saturday.

From: "Denis Dodson" <coocoo@xxxxxxx>
To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [tcb] Re: Annual Eureka Springs Statement Time
Date: Sat, 28 Jul 2007 22:08:22 -0500

Whadya, your gonna spin off into the universe?

----- Original Message ----- From: "Brian Denning" <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Denis Dodson" <coocoo@xxxxxxx>
To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [tcb] Annual Eureka Springs Statement Time
Date: Sat, 28 Jul 2007 11:36:03 -0500

Chuck called me this morning and asked if I knew how many busses would be coming up for the Eureka Springs show. I told him that almost everyone says that they are not coming, but that many do anyway.

I predicted three or four from Texas.

The only clear NO I have received has been from Julie Maroney. She's got 5 or 10 reasons, ranging from moving to New York or Tucson to having more kids or her bus doesn't have enough colors, etc. etc.

Mark and Emily will have tickets for a Donnie and Marie reunion at Reliant Stadium. Or Leo Sayer. Or The Knack.

Eric and Amy will be having this same baby or another one by then.

Peter never goes anywhere I go.

Neal will be having a neck transplant.

Gerald will have been swallowed up by the East Texas swamps and not heard from for years.

The Real Fred will be at a YES convention in Youngstown, Ohio.

Dan and Kat...who knows?

I have not got time to sit here and think up all your excuses for you guys. Come up with your own.

So, it's time for the Annual I AM NOT GOING ALL THE WAY UP THERE statement.

Steve and Sharon will come. Paul will come. Sammie will come. I can't remember if Allan and Sue will come, Sue does like that new Vanagon, though.

I also told him that we would not get very many responses before Monday, since I think everyone does this list thing at work. (Don't worry, Mark, work will come). Try to keep this thread still alive until then.

I have to go now. I am trying to figure how to put the body on the walking Godzilla lawn sprinkler. I am VERY busy

http://liveearth.msn.com