  From: singlecabboy
  To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Saturday, July 28, 2007 5:01 PM
  Subject: [tcb] Re: Annual Eureka Springs Statement Time

  I will drive it, we need to talk , I have two weeks of vacation back to back
,How for is BNNTA from your house?

  Denis Dodson <coocoo@xxxxxxx> wrote:
    Paul, I don't think you will need to find a basement to stay in. I think
there might be a trailer here with your name on it. I think you made up my mind
to do the BNNTA. I went last year but left late and came back early. Will you
trailer the Zone behind your big ass Hummer?