[tcb] Re: Annual Eureka Springs Statement Time

  • From: singlecabboy <sealingwaxred@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 28 Jul 2007 15:01:11 -0700 (PDT)

I will drive it, we need to talk , I have two weeks of vacation back to back
,How for is BNNTA from your house?

Denis Dodson <coocoo@xxxxxxx> wrote:      Paul, I don't think you will need to
find a basement to stay in. I think there might be a trailer here with your
name on it. I think you made up my mind to do the BNNTA. I went last year but
left late and came back early. Will you trailer the Zone behind your big ass
Hummer?